Employee Training Focused on Prevention
Training on how to react or respond to an active threat situation is essential, but what if you could offer employee training focused on preventing active threat events from happening in the first place? Now you can.
- Threat assessment team consultation
- Workplace wellness
- Domestic violence policy review consultation
- Women’s initiative programming
- Company internal/external event speaking
- Interactive training and team building
- Sharp Women bulk book orders
Subscribe to Kelly’s Emails
Subscribe and get real-life tips each month.
Get tips and tools straight to your inbox! Be the first to receive product discounts, access to events, blog articles, and podcasts. Plus, you can email Kelly questions at any time!
Connect with Kelly to ask her your questions.
An arrow through a diamond symbolizes courage moving forward.
Learn how to become situationally aware to spot dangers before they happen.